- Students with a strong academic record and have demonstrated maturity and interpersonal skills through previous leadership and team roles.
- Sound judgment and the ability to act with integrity and confidence.
- Capable, highly innovative students who display leadership skills, initiative, drive and innovation.
- Suited to a team approach to work, be internationally mobile and prepared to take on significant responsibility.
ExxonMobil hires from across all engineering disciplines and at all degree levels; Bachelor's, Master's and Ph.D.
Meet us on campus
Learn More About Graduate and Vacation Student Opportunities
Come and meet us on campus. Take these opportunities to meet ExxonMobil graduates who have worked through the first few challenging years of their careers and can answer your questions from first-hand experience.
- The chance to shape the future of one of the world's most prestigious corporations.
- The opportunitiy to develop in a senior global company leader.
- An exceptional level of training, development and practical experience.
- The opportunity to fulfill your potential.
- A competitive remuneration package throughout your career.
- Intellectual challenges and personal responsibility.
- A stimulating working environment, centered around diverse teams, coupled with cutting-edge technology.
- A real job from day one.
Additional Financial Benefits
- 25% discount on petroleum products purchased in Australia using an employee fuel card.
- Share Ownership Scheme - voluntary contributions can be made to purchase ExxonMobil shares in the Share Plan.
- 4 weeks annual leave entitlement with 22.5% Annual Leave Loading.
- Options to salary sacrifice to novate a car lease, etc.
- Generous Education Refund Policy.
Generous relocation support and benefits may be provided to candidates that need to relocate as part of their employment with ExxonMobil.