ExxonMobil's Global Real Estate, Facilities and Environmental Services offers exciting opportunities in Real Estate, Facility Management/Operations and Project Management, as well as managerial, technical and financial positions that support the global ExxonMobil organization. Positions available include Real Estate Planning Analyst, Facilities Project Coordinator, Facilities Engineer, Tenant Services Advisor, Operations & Maintenance Supervisor and Technical Advisor for the Center of Expertise. Environmental Services offers exciting project management opportunities in the areas of facility demolition, environmental remediation, site reclamation and property disposition projects for ExxonMobil affiliates around the globe.
Your responsibilityGlobal Real Estate and Facilities Responsibilities include:
- Assess issues/projects and develop reports and communications for upper management
- Coordinate building projects
- Conduct building and energy assessments
- Manage client needs and create a safe, comfortable working environment
- Operate and maintain equipment critical to the operation of the facility
- Steward technical documents and processes and share technical best practices
Environmental Services Responsibilities include:
- Manage environmental projects
- Oversee field-based projects
- Work with contractors and consultants
- Manage multiple tasks and projects
- Interact with regulators, property owners and local communities
You will work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and years of experience. You will gain experience working with different cultures by interacting with colleagues stationed throughout the world.
In Environmental Services, you will also gain technical experience working with consultants and internal experts applying various remedial technologies to challenging project situations. You will experience first-hand negotiations with regulatory agencies and interact with property owners and local communities.